Expertise and Security
Michelle ABRAHAM is an attorney in Paris, specializing in corporate, commercial, business and European Union law.
Maître ABRAHAM acts both as an advisor to help you structure your company or before conflicts arise, and as a lawyer in charge of defending your interests before the courts, either in defense or to initiate proceedings against the adversary.
By entrusting a case to Maître ABRAHAM, you benefit from total confidentiality in the handling of your case and the guarantees offered by the legal profession in terms of expertise and security.
Maître Abraham will meet you at his office for a first appointment. This first 30-minute meeting, with no obligation, allows you to get to know each other, to learn about your rights and how to deal with the problem you are facing.
- Advice and elaboration of articles of association for simplified joint stock companies, limited liability companies, joint stock companies…
- Advice and handling of formalities for the creation of companies (SAS, SA, SARL, SCI…)
- Drafting of shareholders’ and partners’ agreements
- Legal support: audit, keeping of minutes of general meetings, approval of accounts
- Optimization of the social regime of the manager, taxation, degree of participation, shareholding control
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies, shareholding operations, sales of securities
- Capital transactions and negotiation of deeds of sale of securities
- Advice and defense before the courts in corporate law disputes
- Sale of a business, transfer of a commercial lease
- Commercial litigation, payment defaults, receivables and unpaid bills
- Advice and litigation in business and contract law
- Intervention before the Commercial Court and the competent jurisdictions
- Drafting of commercial contracts, computer contracts, terms and conditions of sale
Crypto-currency and blockchain law
- Cryptocurrency, blockchain law